Paeonia is one of the mesmerising designs in our Intertwine Collection. There are many tales as to how the Peony got its name. For this tale, a nymph named Paeonia was so beautiful, she attracted the attention of the Greek God Apollo - even more enticing than Aphrodite…
The Paeonia lace is a bespoke design, drawn in house and exclusive to Coco de Mer, inspired by the artwork of Cecily Brown, paying homage to the beautiful blend of nature and body in her work.
Cecily Brown is a British artist, residing in New York. Brown combines figuration and utter abstraction, while exploring the power relationship between male and female. She has said of her pieces, “I want to make forms that are either just dissolving or in the process of just becoming something, and to play with the relationship between the eye and the brain.”
and washing: the recommended wash
• When washing, do not wring or twist your lingerie, press it gently to keep its elasticity.
• Use a delicate soap and wash gently without scrubbing. We recommend using Soak.
• Choose to air-dry your lingerie, always drying it flat.
• To keep moulded cups shape when washing, do not fold them.
• Avoid using bleaching products, it may turn your lingerie yellow!
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device