Matching styles will be shown again after placing this item in the shopping bag.
Art and voluptuousness, a modern neo-romantic line signed Lise Charmel. Creation of a guipure embroidered with cut organza flowers, associated with rich mixes of materials bringing brilliance, transparency and relief. Dazzling luxury trimmings for pleasure.
Traditional bridal garter or sexy accessory that complements a lingerie set. It is worn at the level of the thigh. Delicate satin nacre and blue knots, traditional wishes of the bride.
89% Polyamide / Nylon, 11% Elastane / Spandex
Hand washing: the recommended wash
• When washing, do not wring or twist your lingerie, press it gently to keep its elasticity.
• Use a delicate soap and wash gently without scrubbing. We recommend using Soak.
• Choose to air-dry your lingerie, always drying it flat.
• To keep moulded cups shape when washing, do not fold them.
• Avoid using bleaching products, it may turn your lingerie yellow!
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device